Sunday, March 24, 2019

Happy Easter Card!

I am so glad that Easter is a little later this year - it gives me a little extra time to focus on some cute and cuddly Easter crafting! Today, I'm over on the Gerda Steiner Designs blog sharing a sweet card using the brand new Easter Bunnies Digital Stamp Bundle. It is full of super cute images that are going to be perfect to create lots of fun Easter projects! Here's a look at this bright spring card using a couple of the images from the set along with some fun papers from the March SCT Sampler pack.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the Gerda Steiner Designs blog to see closeups, the inside of the card, and a look at just what comes in the full Easter Bunnies Digital Stamp Bundle! Have a wonderful week friends 💜💛💙

Linked to:


5 comments:

  1. I'm glad it's a little later as well... It'll actually be right before my birthday, so I'll be getting a little longer Easter break this year! YAY ME!! hahahaha I love your sweet Easter image and the pretty Spring colors... :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet image and the colors!! It's gorgeous!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colourful Easter card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Gerda Steiner designs, too and think your card turned out just darling. I love that plaid paper you used and wondered if you knew who made it. I was going to order the March kit but did not see that particular paper in the video, so thought perhaps it was from your stash and you might remember who's it was. Thanks so much. You have lots of cute cards posted here. I like your style(s).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Beverly! It was, in fact, part of the sampler and is the Doodlebug Designs Spring Playful Plaid paper - https://www.thedoodlebuginc.com/shop/c/p/Simply-Spring-Double-Sided-Cardstock-12X12-Playful-Plaid-x38823940.htm Thanks for stopping by!! :)

      Delete