Friday, March 22, 2019

Up To No Good Scrapbook Layout!

Hello and happy Friday! Wow, this week went fast. The kiddo's are starting March break tomorrow and we are looking forward to having some downtime, pajama days and hopefully enjoying the Spring Weather. This week has been absolutely gorgeous - the kids even wore shorts to school. The weather is showing slightly cooler temps next week, but I don't think Erica's going to be at all ok with going back to pants! Today, I'm over on the Wild Whisper Designs Blog sharing this fun layout using the new March Fandom collection . This has been a really fun one to work with, and I'm especially happy with how this layout turned out. I used lots of different fan elements on this page, but in a different way than they were intended. I couldn't help using the Star Wars reference to describe Erica, lol!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Wild Whisper Designs Blog to see all the details and closeups, and have an awesome weekend ahead 💛


3 comments:

  1. love it! great job, I love all the different elements, you rocked it!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! Your layout is so stinking CUTE! I Love the star wars reference! Love the pictures too! I hope you guys have a wonderful Spring break! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! She is so cute!! I love the pictures!! What a fabulous layout!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete