Friday, March 29, 2019

Watercolouring Florals With Zig Clean Color Brush Markers, Sneak Peek & Video!


Hello! I'm really excited to be here today to share a Sneak Peek at the new collection that will be in the Wild Whisper Designs Shop April 1st!! This gorgeous floral stamp set is just one part of the goodies you'll find tomorrow and I know you're going to love them 💮🎕 I've created a card for this post showing you how to create a watercolour effect using this 4x6" stamp set, embossing powder, and Zig Markers - and then I've put it all together with the Xyron machine, which easily turns your stamps and diecuts into stickers!


Here's a look at the video where you can see just how easy it is to colour with Zig Clean Color Brush Markers on stamped florals!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and be sure to head over to the Wild Whisper Designs blog where you'll find a supply list and links to the shop! Be sure to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% off your purchases!!

Linked to:
SSS Wednesday challenge - AG


3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Karla! I was just water coloring last night with my Zig pens! I'm not a great color-er but I try! :) Your flower with the embossing looks so elegant! LOVE IT! Have a beautiful Weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the flowers!! You colored them so beautifully!! It's so elegant and stunning!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dark intense background for your florals. Makes me pop just right! Your coloring is gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete