Monday, March 25, 2019

Wish Layout with Altered Chipboard!

Hello! I sure hope you had an awesome weekend! It was a little drizzly Sunday here so we stayed in our p.j's and did stuff around the house, crafting, a little cleaning... and enjoyed a bit of a lazy day. Today, I'm giving you a look at the layout that I'm sharing on the Southern Ridge Trading Company blog today using their gorgeous chipboard and stencil from the shop. I love this photo of Erica just taking the time to pick up a dandelion and blow the seeds. It reminds me how important it is to take time to connect with nature.


Here's a look at the video where you can see exactly how I altered the chipboard and put everything together:


Be sure to stop at the Southern Ridge Trading Company blog for closeups, details and a full supply list. Thanks so much for stopping by, and have an awesome week friends!


2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!! You've showcased the adorable image perfectly!! Love the layers and details!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how pretty! Beautiful paper collection and I love the photo... The embellishments are the perfect touch! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete