Friday, April 12, 2019

Lovely Week End Day Farmer's Market Layouts!

Hello! I'm over on the Scrap Shotz Blog today sharing two beautiful layouts using the  new Scrap Shotz Kit Club Scrapbooking Kit. These photos are from a trip to the Cochrane Farmer's Market in Alberta, and it's so nice to scrap lovely warm sunny pictures. It actually snowed here in Calgary, Alberta last night, so I'm needing some lovely bright flowers and sunshine to lift my spirits. Even if it's paper and photos I'll take it! Here's a look at both of these layouts.



Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz Blog to find all the details, links and closeups. You can find the Free Cutfiles HERE, the Scrap Shotz Kit Club Scrapbooking Kit HERE and the Add-Ons HERE.

Linked to:
SSS Monday Challenge - Down on the farm
 

3 comments:

  1. They're both so beautiful, Karla!! I love the creative designs and the details you added!! They're so colorful and fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Wow! Both pages are beautiful! I love the papers from that kit and the photo's are adorable of the girls!!! The butterflies are my favorite part!! Hope the snow melts quickly for ya! Try and have a warm weekend!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts! I love the gorgeous spring colors and designs you've used here Karla! Looks like a fun day. Thanks so much for joining us down on the farm this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, Maura

    ReplyDelete