Saturday, May 25, 2019

Cat's Meow Birthday Card!

Hello!! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend! We've had some basketball activities and are taking it easy with a little crafting and relaxing today. Speaking of relaxing, this super adorable kitty looks totally relaxed and ready to wish someone a Meowy Special Birthday 🐱 I'm over on the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog today sharing this cute card using the Cat In Bookshelf digital stamp.


Here's a peek at the pull out tag I created using some cute Lawn Fawn stamps from the new Say What Pets stamp set. I added a few epoxy stickers and Studio Katia Spring Mix sequins for embellishment.


I used Vicki Boutin papers from the May SCT Sampler Pack and stamped a Hello Bluebird sentiment inside.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog for all the details and closeups and check out the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop for both digi and clear stamps! Have a meowy awesome weekend friends 😻


3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the sweet image and the pull-out tag!! The inside is fabulous, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE Karla! I love the pull out tag and the fun design on the inside!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete