Friday, May 31, 2019

Lawn Fawn Say What Pets Gift Tags with Video!

Howdy friends! I'm back today to share six super cute gift tags, including three shaker tags that I have up on the Scrap Shotz blog. I was really excited to work with these Say What Pets Stamp Set and Dies since I already had the Say What Critters and Gift Tag Die Set from a previous release. These cute little animals will be perfect to mix and match with my other Lawn Fawn critters too!


Here's a look at the video where you can see how I put both styles of tags together:


Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz blog where you can get all the details, closeups and a supply list. I hope you have a wonderful weekend with sunshine and a little crafty time my friends!

Linked to:




2 comments:

  1. Your tags are Darling Karla! I love the shaker ones! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so absolutely adorable!! I love those sweet critters and the fabulous sentiments!! Gorgeous tags!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete