Monday, May 20, 2019

Spring Layout Using Alcohol Pearl Inks and Chipboard!

Hello! I sure hope all my Canadian friends have enjoyed a lovely long Victoria Day Weekend, and that all my other crafty friends had lots of fun this weekend too! The weather hasn't been fantastic here in Calgary, Alberta, but we definitely still enjoyed the long weekend. Today, I'm over at the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog with a pretty spring layout using some lovely chipboard pieces from the SRTC Shop and customizing them with Alcohol Pearl Inks. I'm telling you, the more I use these inks the more I love them! I'm also using a pretty stencil from the shop to add some soft detail with Distress Oxide Inks.


Here's a look at the Process Video where you can see how I put it all together-



Supplies Used:
SRTC Chipboard - Foliage Pieces and Wild Flower Bouquet
SRTC Loop Stencil
Ranger Alcohol Pearl Ink by Tim Holtz
Ranger Distress Oxide Inks by Tim Holtz
My Mind’s Eye Happy Days Paper
Pinkfresh Studio Sticky Notes

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog for more closeups and details, and enjoy a wonderful week ahead!

Linked to:
SSS Monday Challenge - Stencils


3 comments:

  1. This is so stunning!! The picture is beautiful!! I love the flowery details and papers!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is totally nice
    NEW POST
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2019/05/how-to-style-overall-birkenstocks-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you enjoyed your weekend! I LOVE your layout! Those papers are so pretty! The flowers really pop all over the page!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete