Friday, May 17, 2019

When You're Eating A Cookie Layout!

Hi friends! Well, it's the start of a long weekend here in Canada with Victoria Day on Monday. It is traditionally a weekend when people head out camping, however I don't think I ever remember it being sunny, so we usually don't make too many plans. It is actually raining, so I'm totally fine with staying home- warm, cozy and dry and doing a little crafting 😃 I'm over on the Wild Whisper Designs Blog today sharing a cute cookie layout using photos from one Christmas. I decided not to focus on traditional Christmas colours, but instead use the fun papers, ephemera, cards and sequins in the Wild Whisper Designs new Talk Foodie To Me collection along with some of the pretty Wild Whisper Embossing Powders.


I'm using one of the sketches in the May 365 SCT Layout Class, which is a year of double page sketches and inspiration along with a few added crafty goodies from the SCT Sampler PacksThanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the Wild Whisper Designs Blog to check out closeups and details, and don't forget to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% off your order at the Wild Whisper shop. 



2 comments:

  1. It's so gorgeous, Karla!! The pictures are so adorable!! I love the papers you used and the details!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOODNESS! It's adorable Karla! I like the Non-traditional colors you used and your daughter looks to cute in the photos! Your Victoria Day kind of sounds similar to our Memorial weekend... I mean Memorial Day is, of course, a day of solemn for those we lost in the Military... But it also seems to be our Kick Off to the Start of Summer - Most have Barbecues or go camping - :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete