Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Explore Nature Layout!

Hello! I hope you've all been having a wonderful week. I'm over on the Scrap Shotz Blog today to share a layout using the new June Scrapbook Kit featuring the Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack collection. I used a sketch from the SCT365-2019 Layout Online Class as a starting point and had lots of fun layering goodies from the kit and photos of a fun hike at a local park.


Thanks so much for stopping by! If you missed the Kit Reveal video, you can check out this post HERE, and be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz Blog to see my process to create this page. Have an awesome week friends!


2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love all of the outdoor details, especially the trees!! The pictures are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I love your layout! The Tree Border looks amazing and the photo's are just so perfect! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete