Saturday, June 15, 2019

Ha-Bee Birthday!

Hello my friends! Today, I'm sharing a cute little birthday card over at the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog using the sweet GSD Ha-Bee Birthday Digital Stamp. I love using yellow, and this little bee gave me the perfect opportunity to work it into my design. I coloured this cute bee using Copic Markers and then fussy cut it out before adding gel pen highlights and foam tape to pop it up.


I diecut some clouds using the Studio Katia Sky Set Borders Dies and lightly brushed them with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink on the edge. I layered it on some honeycomb patterned paper from my stash and even inlaid a sun using Tim Holtz Metallic cardstock and the SK die. A few Studio Katia Gold Sparkle Crystals scattered around the card add just a little more bling! I added the perfect coordinating sentiment from the Mama Elephant Birthday Messages Stamp Set 😉 stamped with my fav Gina K Amalgam Black Ink.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog to see more closeups and the inside of this cute card, and check out the GSD Shop for lots of fun clear and digi stamps!


2 comments:

  1. Aww.... How Sweet! Super CUTE card Karla! Love the bee!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely adorable!! The bee is so sweet!! Totally makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete