Monday, June 3, 2019

Vintage Father's Day Frame!

Hello! I sure hope you've all had a fabulous weekend! We had warm weather and sunshine here, and even a little crafting - all in all a wonderful and relaxing couple days. Today, I'm over on the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog to share a Father's Day project I whipped up for my hubby. His grandpa was such an amazing man, and we recently came across this cool photo of him many years ago. He used to be a mechanic, so when I saw the Southern Ridge Trading Company Vintage Truck and Nuts and Bolts Chipboard along with the Medium size Multi Gear Stencil in the shop I knew just what I wanted to make. I have the full tutorial over on the SRTC Blog. I just love how it turned out, and I know hubby is going to love it too.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog to get a full list of supplies, closeups and details. And, of course, have an awesome week!

Linked to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge - AG



2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous way to showcase the picture!! I love the red truck!! Beautiful frame, Karla!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is so Cool Karla! LOVE the wood frame and how you embellished it right up to look masculine! Perfect gift for any guy!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete