Monday, June 17, 2019

Your Next Stamp Coffee Cuties Card!

Hello! I hope your week is looking up so far! Mine is great as I'm getting to design with one of the New Release Stamps from Your Next Stamp this month - Coffee Cuties on the Your Next Stamp Blog today! I love coffee and I love cute stamps - so this was so fun to create a pretty card with.


I paper-pieced the cup with Dear Lizzy papers from the latest SCT Sampler Pack and coloured in the rest of the image with Copic Markers. A bit of foam tape popped up the image on a striped background cut with a Your Next Stamp Scallop Stitched Rectangle die and then it was layered on an embossed background. Some pretty sequins, a button and twine finish off the card front.


Inside, I stamped the wonderful sentiment from the Coffee Cuties and added a little diecut strawberry to coordinate with the front of the card.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog for lots of inspiration and have a look at all the fabulous new products in the Your Next Stamp Store. You can find two more posts on my blog here and here using these fun goodies too! Have a really awesome and crafty week my friends!

Don't forget, you can always find me on social media as well!


2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I love the sweet image!! The inside sentiment is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Karla! That stamp set is on my coffee stamp wish list! LOL I love the inside sentiment as well...

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete