Friday, August 2, 2019

ADVNTR Pocket Page Scrapbooking!

Hello! It's another sunny day here in Calgary, and I wanted to share two more summer layouts. I'm over on the Wild Whisper blog today using the new Road Trip Collection which is so awesome! I love creating pocket pages for events where I have quite a few pictures, like this camping trip we went on a few years ago. The Card Pack was perfect to add to my pages and I used the rest of the collection to kick it up a notch and embellish for fun finished layouts.


The Licence Plate Stamp Set is one of my favourites, and I have had so much fun creating neat titles! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the Wild Whisper blog to see closeups, supplies and details, and don't forget to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% off your purchases at the Wild Whisper Designs Shop! Have a wonderful weekend friends.

Linked to:




2 comments:

  1. Your pages are so fabulous, Karla!! I love the beautiful photos and all of the details you added!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun page Karla! The photos go so well with the fun papers and embellishments! Enjoy the rest of your Summer with the girls... it goes by so fast! School starts next week for me.. ugh! Summer went to fast! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete