Saturday, August 10, 2019

Enjoy The Ride Card!

Hello! I sure hope you're having a great weekend! It is 'Vrooming by' 😉 for us just like these cute pups from the Gerda Steiner Designs Dog On Scooter Vrooming By digital stamp! I do really love how easy it is to resize and print as many 'stamped images' as you'd like with digis. I grabbed some fun Shimelle Sparkle City papers from a previous SCT Sampler Pack to use as a background scene and used the Jillibean Soup Enjoy The Ride sticker from the same pack for my sentiment.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog get all the details and closeups, and find some fun images at the GSD Shop! Enjoy your weekend friends 💜


2 comments:

  1. This could not be cuter!! Those scooter riding dogs are absolutely adorable!! What a fun card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo Dang CA-UTE! I love the sweet dogs on the scooters! They're adorable!! Super fun Card! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I go back to work Monday - School begins! Ugh! :) I'm actually happy to be getting back into a routine! :) The first week back is always the hardest! :) Wish me luck! LOL

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete