Saturday, August 17, 2019

Snarky Coffee Chick!

Hey there! Hope you're having a great weekend. We had a big Saturday a.m. breakfast today with the kids - bacon, pancakes, eggs, fruit, fried potatoes... and of course coffee for the grownups! I love coffee, so as soon as I saw this cute Coffee Chick digital stamp from Gerda Steiner Designs I knew I wanted to use her paired with a sentiment from the Tim Holtz Snarky Small Talk Sticker Book. I grabbed some new Vicki Boutin Wildflower and Honey papers that were included in the latest SCT Sampler Pack and added a few SpiegelMom Scrap Sequins for a fun card - perfect for a coffee lover. (PS You can save 15% at the SpiegelMom Scraps Shop with the code KARLA15)


Be sure to head over to the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog to see closeups and details on this card. You may even want to take a peek at the GSD Shop to see what inspires you to create today! 


2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I love the coffee drinking chick!! The papers and colors are fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend a Saturday Morning! I Love breakfast - especially for Dinner! :) Your card is super cute and I think I need that little chick with the coffee!! Love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete