Friday, August 16, 2019

Watercolour Gift Card and Bag Set!

Hello my friends! I'm so happy to be over on the Wild Whisper Designs blog today to share a card and gift bag set using the beautiful new Pam Bray - Watercolor 12x12 Paper PackFloral 4x6 Stamp Set and Pine Dreams Embossing Powder from the Wild Whisper Shop. This was such a fun gift set to create! I love watercolouring with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, so I started out by using them to colour in the flowers from the stamp set, matching the colours to the lovely Watercolor Papers which are designed by the sweet and talented Pam Bray together with Wild Whisper. I used the DIY Gift Bag Cricut Pattern in Design Space to quickly diecut the gift bag - I love that I was able to showcase both sides of the 12x12 paper with the fold over edge design! I even pulled out my We R Memory Keepers Foil Quill to add a quick Enjoy sentiment to the matching gift tag.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Wild Whisper Designs blog to see lots of closeups and details, and don't forget to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% in the Wild Whisper Store. I hope you have an amazing weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous gift set!! I love the beautiful colors and designs!! Headed over for more details!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how PRETTY!!! I love the water coloring designs - I forget that I have those Zig pens - I haven't played with them in awhile... maybe this weekend I could pull them out for some fun coloring! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete