Monday, September 23, 2019

13 Days Of Halloween - Day 2 - Wild Whisper Halloween Layout!

Hello hello! Well, it was a wildly busy weekend, so I'm just finally getting Day 2 of the 13 Days Of Halloween posted... Every year the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine crew hosts a fantastic Scrapbook Carnival for 2 days full of fun, which just happened to be this past Friday and Saturday. People come to crop and shop. I had so much fun helping out the Scrap Shotz booth, doing several make 'n takes & demos, and even doing a demo in the Wild Whisper booth! I even got to chat with Karen from Southern Ridge Trading Company, whose Design Team I'm also on. She is so sweet and it was so great to get a bit of time to actually talk face to face. I'm so blessed to be able to work with so many amazing local companies. Kim Evans from Emerald Creek Craft Supplies was also there and I got to see her in action demoing her new Rock Candy Embossing Powders! All in all it was super busy, but awesome, and so rewarding being able to teach people some new things, meet up again with old friends, and make new friends. So, I'm just catching up and getting a few things posted now! This year I'm doing a Halloween Series - The 13 Days Of Halloween on YouTube and you can find me there every Tuesday and Thursday leading up to Halloween with a fun spooky project! Of course I'll be sharing here too, but if you want to see all the action on the day it's up, be sure to check it out there first. For Day 2 I decided to create a layout using the brand new Halloween Night collection and Wispy Wool Embossing Powder from Wild Whisper and a photo of my three beautifully scary girls from last Halloween 👻 They are already trying to decide what costumes to pick out for this year!


Here's a look at the video where you can see how I put this creepy layout together using the SCT365 2019 Layout Sketch for September!


Thanks so much for stopping by! You can find closeups of this layout on the Wild Whisper Designs Blog - and don't forget to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% on your purchases at the Wild Whisper Shop!! Be sure to follow me on YouTube and hit that notification bell so you don’t miss any of the 13 Days Of Halloween projects! 🎃 Have a fantastic week my friends!




1 comment:

  1. Your layout is SO FLIPPIN' COOL!!! I love Halloween and I love all the awesome elements you've added to your page...

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete