Thursday, September 26, 2019

13 Days Of Halloween - Day 4 Diecut Treat Bags!

Hello! Well, I'm super excited about this new Halloween Series!! Every Tuesday and Thursday leading up to Halloween I'm sharing a project on my YouTube Channel. I'm on Day 4, and today I'm sharing 3 cute Halloween Treat Bags cut with my Cricut Maker.


Here are a few closeups. I added some white gel pen detail to give these guys a little 'life' 😉


Some Perfect Pearls Mist painted on adds just the right amount of rosy cheek blush.


And, I bit of black and white ribbon finish them off.



Here's the video where you can see exactly how I put together these cute bags! Be sure to like, subscribe and hit that notification bell in YouTube so you don't miss a thing 👻


Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a super crafty week!!



1 comment:

  1. OMGOODNESS! They are all so cute! I love the extra doodling you did.. made them even cuter!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete