Friday, October 18, 2019

13 Days Of Halloween - Day 10 - Halloween Hand Me Down Layout!

Hello! I’m back today to share a sweet layout for the 13 Days Of Halloween series on YouTube that I’m having so much fun with! Today I’m using some photos of my youngest daughter wearing a hand me down costume that both her sister and her older cousin wore. I love that this costume got so much use!


You can check out the video here to see just how I put it together! Don't forget to subscribe and hit that notification bell in YouTube so you don't miss any of this fun series.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Wild Whisper Blog for details and closeups, and don't forget to use the the code DTKARLA to save 10% in the Wild Whisper Shop! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.


Linked to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Halloween

1 comment:

  1. Super CUTE Layout! Love the fun Halloween pictures!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete