Wednesday, October 30, 2019

13 Days Of Halloween - Day 13 - Happy Howlaween Flip Slider & a WINNER!

Wow! I can't believe we are at Day 13!! I hope you've enjoyed following along with this series as much as I've had making all these fun projects. Well, let's get to our last crafty make for the 13 Days Of Halloween with a cute interactive card using Lawn Fawn Happy Howloween stamps and the Mama Elephant Flip Slider die.


This flip slider die is really so easy to put together - be sure to check out the video below where you can see it in action.


I just love all the cute costumes included in the Happy Howlaween stamp set! It's one I've had for a while and am so glad I got to play with it finally.


I used a Your Next Stamp die for the white stitched border layered over the pretty Fall Fling Lawn Fawn Paper as my background.


Copic Markers made quick work of colouring all the adorable images. I just love the peek a boo "Boooo" sentiment!


Inside a fun greeting!


Here's a look at the video where you can see just how it all came together:



And now for the WINNER of the Creepy Caravan Blog Hop prize!
CONGRATS to Lunnacreates, the winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to Studio Katia! Lunna please email me at karlajyungwirth@gmail.com with your info and I'll get your prize to you!!

Thanks so much for following along with the 13 Days of Halloween! If you missed any of the 13 Days you can find the YouTube playlist HERE. I hope you have a fabulous Halloween!! ☠🖤


linked to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Fall/Autumn Colours

2 comments: