Friday, November 22, 2019

Backyard Fun Scrapbooking!

Hello friends! I'm over on the Wild Whisper Designs Blog today with a wintry scrapbook layout using the new Wild Whisper Canadian Winter collection. I love the colours and images in this collection - not your typical winter scrapbook product - and it's so fun!! I based my layout on a sketch from the SCT365-2019 Layout Class using the November sketch. 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the Wild Whisper Designs Blog for closeups and details - and don't forget to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% in the Wild Whisper Shop! Have a fabulous weekend 💜


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, how CUTE! I love your fun whimsical wintry layout!! The hot cocoa cup is adorable in the corner! :) I'll be out of town for the holiday this next week and I'll catch up when I get back! Have a wonderful week! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete