Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Blog Hop WINNER!! Kraftin' Kimmie's Gift Certificate!

Hello friends! Well, this week is flying by!! But I'm really excited to get back with the winner of the Home For The Holidays Blog hop (be sure to check out the adorable wood slice ornaments if you missed it HERE)...

The Winner of the $20 Gift Certificate to Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop

No photo description available.

These are the cutest little ornaments I have seen in a long time! I'm heading on over to Amazon right now to order some of these and try it myself. What a fun Christmas activity!! Thanks for the idea, and Merry Christmas!

Evelyn

Congratulations Evelyn, Please comment below to say you saw this post and email me at karlajyungwirth@gmail.com with your details!

Thanks so much to Kraftin' Kimmie for sponsoring this giveaway, and for everyone's wonderful comments. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment