Friday, December 6, 2019

Christmas Crafting with Wild Whisper!

Hello! I'm so excited to be on the Wild Whisper Designs blog today with two cards and an ornament using the Pam Bray Winter & Christmas 12x12 PaperCanadian Winter Sequins and 4x6 Stamp Set and Wild Whisper Embossing Powders in Wispy Wool and Blue Island Slush. I had so much fun stamping and embossing with my scrappy supplies!


You can see all the closeups and details for each project on the Wild Whisper Designs blog! Let me know if you're still making Christmas Cards... I guess I need to get on mailing these out, lol! Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% in the Wild Whisper Shop and pick up something you've had your eye on!! Have a fantastic, crafty weekend friends!

Linked to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Traditional Christmas
SSS Monday Challenge - Let's Sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment