Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Echo Park Little Lumberjack - Product Review and Projects!

Hello friends! I am so excited to be over on the Scrap Shotz Blog today to share the new Echo Park Little Lumberjack collection - available in the shop now! This collection is full of plaids, nature images, flannels - just so awesome. Really it works with so many different themes... masculine, outdoors, camping, winter and even teddy bears as you'll see in my layout below. First, here's a look at all the available elements in this collection.


Here's a look at the video where you can see it all close up-


For my first project I decided to make a layout about the Grade 1 class bear, Barnaby, that came to visit! I thought these papers and stickers worked perfectly to document his adventures! I used the December Creative Scrapbooker Sketch as inspiration.


Next, I used the papers from the 6x6 pad along with all the other fun goodies to make 4 masculine cards. I never seem to have enough of these on hand, and they can easily be personalized with a message when needed.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz Blog where you can see closeups and get all the details on the Little Lumberjack collection and the projects I created! I'll be back to share more inspiration using this awesome collection on Friday, so don't forget to come on back!


No comments:

Post a Comment