Monday, December 23, 2019

Last Minute Gift Tags Freebie with Gerda Steiner Designs!

Hello! Yup, we're down to the finish line... Paper is flying, tape is everywhere, and oh yeah - where are the gift tags, lol?!! You are going to love these adorable cute 'free' 3 Gift Tags digi stamp from Gerda Steiner Designs. These are quick and easy to print out and honestly you don't even have to colour them in, but they are super cute if you decide to 😉


I printed three rows of these sweet tags on a sheet of 65 lbs white cardstock, coloured them with Copic Markers, and added a little festive twine. My daughter swiped one of the candy cane tags, but I can easily print out more if I run low!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog for closeups of all three of these sweet tags. I hope you're enjoying Christmas and taking some time for yourself. I will be finishing up my wrapping, enjoying some holiday tunes and sipping a little eggnog. Merry Christmas Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment