Monday, December 30, 2019

Scrapbooking Christmas With Scrap Shotz December Kit!

Hello, and almost Happy New Year! Wow, Christmas was awesome and is always so busy. I must admit I don't mind when things calm down a bit so I can get out my pics and start scrapping those precious December memories. I'm over on the Scrap Shotz Blog today with two very sweet layouts using the December 2019 Scrapbook Kit featuring the gorgeous Kaisercraft Starry Night collection and a couple adorable, if I must say so myself, pics of my niece and nephew. 



Thanks so much for stopping by! You can check out the full tutorials and all the details and closeups on these layouts over on the Scrap Shotz Blog - you'll be able to see exactly how these both came together. I hope you have a wonderful New Years Eve and an amazing 2020 ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment