Friday, December 20, 2019

Sis Is Crafty Like Me Layout!

Hello! It's finally Friday and I've crafted as much as I possibly could this week while the kids were in school. Of course they do enjoy crafting with me, but I just never get as much done, lol. I wanted to share one more project this week and since I'm over on the Wild Whisper Blog today I thought I'd use some cute photos of my girls crafting together a few years ago along with the Child At Heart 12x12 Paper PackEphemera and Fandom Sequins. Just looking at the Child At Heart collection gives me so many ideas about different stories I want to scrap...


Thanks so much for stopping by! You can check out the closeups and all the details on the Wild Whisper Blog, and be sure to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% in the Wild Whisper ShopI hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year friends!! See you in 2020!


No comments:

Post a Comment