Thursday, February 20, 2020

Flower Garden Applique with Video!

Hello friends! I'm very excited to share a new crafty company I came across - Sew Sweet Pea! Even though I primarily share papercrafting projects here, I do enjoy other crafts - crochet, home decor, vinyl designs with my Cricut, sewing & needlework - including applique! Sew Sweet Pea has beautiful applique patterns on their site, wonderful instruction references and what I really love is coordinating SVG patterns so I can easily cut the images and shapes with my Cricut Maker! Here's a look at the super cute pillow front I created with Cricut Felt shapes using the Flower Garden Applique Pattern - cut in no time precisely with the patterns uploaded into Design Space.



You can get the Flower Garden Applique Pattern FREE when you sign up for the Sew Sweet Pea Newsletter! The files come with fabulous PDF file resources explaining exactly how to applique and put together your beautiful Flower Garden!


Here's a look at the video where you can see how easy it is to upload the applique files to Cricut Design Space and start creating!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to Sew Sweet Pea to check out all the other beautiful designs, and have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!! PS Watch for an upcoming post where I'm going to create an envelope pillow with this pretty piece 💮



3 comments:

  1. Ooh,how pretty! I can't sew to save my life! Hahaha But I always enjoy seeing other crafters sewing projects! This is super cute and screams Spring! I love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do the svgs now come in to the cricut software in the correct size? I was having issues prior and put my cricut maker away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did come in at 10.5”, which was perfect for adding to this 12x12 canvas. You could easily resize too.

      Delete