Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Spring Chicken Card!

Hello friends! I'm over on the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog today with a cute chicken card. This Chick with her Mom will soon be in the Digital Stamp section of the shop, so be sure to watch for it! I decided to make a little Hello card for a friend and printed my own sentiment off of my computer - this stamp would work for so many occasions! I layered this cute pair on a stenciled background using the Fence Stencil from Southern Ridge Trading Company and some Granite Grey Krafty Kolours Ink. I added some sparkly Studio Katia gems to match the pretty gold thread!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog for closeups and details - and check out the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop for both clear and digital stamps! Have a wonderful day!!


1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH! How CUTE! I love the shading on the chicken and the background looks awesome!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete