Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Valentines Baking with FREE Printable Recipe Cards!

Hello! I sure hope you are all having a sweet week! Mine definitely got sweeter with these pretty & delicious cookies that I made for Erica to take to school for a little Choir party! I decided to make a little digital scrapbook page using the Project Life App and add in the recipes for these simple, but awesome Sugar Cookies and Glaze. The Project Life App is FREE to download on your devices and I use it for so much more than making digital pages. I edit my photos, use the template to create two 3x4 sized photos to print out as a 4x6 - as well as many other sizes, save journaling cards, and today I decided to use the Recipe Value Kit ($1.39 CAD) to create my own recipe cards. I also purchased the ability to add extra text to photos and cards in various fonts, and I use this feature all the time!


Feel free to save these cards and print them out for your own use! This is one of the best Sugar Cookie recipes I've found. It pretty much stays the size you cut it out as and I always take them out of the oven just before they turn brown. They are delicious as is, but I wanted to kick it up a notch for Valentines!



I used the Rhonna Designs App to add a fun frame around my cookie pic and a cute and fitting sentiment! Because, hey, why not?!!


 Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd love to know what you do to celebrate Valentines - whether it's baking, making cards, decorating or giving some chocolately goodness to your family, friends or yourself 💘 Wishing you all a very Happy Valentines!


Linked to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge - With Love

1 comment:

  1. Okay... those cookies look YUMMY!!! And your Digital layout is very cool! I totally love the design and how you highlight the cookies and recipe!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete