Monday, March 2, 2020

Foiled Hanging Tag!

Hello! Happy Monday! I'm over on the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog today with a fun foiled hanging tag using a chipboard tag, Primitive Stars set and a 6x6" Star Stencil. I decided to play around with the DecoFoil Transfer Gel Duo and Pen to add foiling bling!! I am loving this gel and the possibilities.


Be sure to head over to the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog to check out the step by step instructions and closeups, and have an amazing week ahead!!


2 comments:

  1. (sorry, I leave my message as a comment because I didn't find contact form on your blog, hoping you'll see it soon.
    Please answer directly to my email address elise.amann(at)wanadoo.fr).

    Hello !
    I'm writting an article for the issue 58 of the french magazine called "Passion cartes créatives".
    The subject is japanese inspiration (geishas, fans, crane birds, cherry blossoms, kawaii things, origami...).
    I wish to show your card within this article.
    (seen here : http://creative-love-affair.blogspot.com/2016/10/sushi-buddies-thank-you-card.html)
    Would you agree with that ?
    If yes, could you please send me as soon as possible high resolution photo of your creation without watermark on it ?
    Of course, your name or pen name if you want will appear next to the image, and the address of your blog will be in the address book.
    Thank you in advance for your quick answer, even if it is negative, so that I can get organized because I have to give my paper very soon.
    Best Regards, Elise AMANN
    PS: If you have any other crafted cards on this thematic that you would like to share with our readers, feel free to send me a photo of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool tag! I love how you added foil to the wood pieces! I'm gonna have to try it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete