Friday, March 27, 2020

Hello Sisters Layout!

Hello friends! I hope you're all doing ok 💗 I'm over on the Wild Whisper Designs Blog today with a layout celebrating my two wonderful sisters, whom I feel ever so grateful for. I'm feeling like I need to take stock of all the wonderful and special things in my life and focus on those in this time of difficulty. I'm also very thankful I get to play with the beautiful Wild Whisper Strength Of The Season collection with it's lovely images and colours!


Thanks so much for stopping by! You can find the Cricut Sorbet cardstock pack I used as a base for my layout here, and be sure to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% in the Wild Whisper Shop. All the details as well as closeups can be found on the Wild Whisper Blog. Have an amazing weekend friends!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Layout Karla! Your sisters are as beautiful as you are sweet friend! Lovin' the design!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete