Monday, March 9, 2020

Scapbooking and Cards with Prima Capri!

Hello! I am back today with three pretty projects that I'm sharing on the Scrap Shotz Blog using the gorgeous Prima Capri Collection! First up I created a scrapbook layout using the March Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Sketch.


Then, I had so much fun with these beautiful supplies that I created two more birthday cards, using the Stamping Village Collaborative Birthday Stamp Set!


Thanks so much for stopping by! You can find closeups and details on these projects over on the Scrap Shotz Blog!! Have an amazing week ahead friends đź’™

1 comment:

  1. Your layout is so pretty! I love the floral print pattern for the background and that blue flower just pops in the corner! Beautiful! Your cards are gorgeous! Those butterflies are stunning!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete