Monday, March 30, 2020

Scrap Shotz March 2020 Kit Club!

OMG, can I tell you how excited I am to work with the Scrap Shotz March Kit?!! Pinkfresh Studio is one of my fav companies and the My Favorite Story collection is to die for! I'm over on the Scrap Shotz Blog today sharing a whole walk through of this beautiful kit. I can't wait to dig into this and get scrappin'!


Here's a look at the Video where you can see everything included - as well as a couple Add-Ons available to purchase that coordinate beautifully!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the  Scrap Shotz Blog to see closeups and get all the details! Stay safe and stay crafty friends!


1 comment:

  1. It's such a pretty kit Karla! I love the colors... so soft and perfect for Spring!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete