Monday, March 16, 2020

Scrapbooking Family Day With Prima and a Video!

Hello friends! Well it is crazy here with all the corona virus closures - my girls have already decided to start homeschooling and have found workbooks in various places from around the house. I have a feeling we'll be doing a lot of crafting over the next few months! It was fun to pull out these photos from our Family Day long weekend in February. Looking back I'm so glad we got to go to the local Devonian Gardens, and I can't help wondering what the next few months will bring. I'm sure I'll be pulling out photos with my girls and scrapbooking them to focus on happy memories, and we will definitely be working hard to keep things positive and use this time off as a time to grow and learn new skills. I'm over on the Scrap Shotz Blog today with this double page layout using the beautiful Prima Capri Collection. I felt like it was the perfect paper and embellishments to use with these photos that have lots of greenery in them!


I decided to use the sketches from the SCT 365 2020 Online Class using the March double page layout sketch as inspiration. You can see my process putting this page together in the video below.


I love the various puffy, wood, floral and gem embellishments in this collection! I even used a Paige Evans Cutfile to diecut the butterflies with my Cricut and added them to the page.

Here's a look at the process video where you can see exactly how I put together the left side of this layout-

Thanks so much for stopping by! I look forward to continuing to inspire you with creative and uplifting projects over this next difficult time, and I wish you health, happiness and love 💚 You can check out all the info and closeups on the Scrap Shotz Blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment