Monday, April 27, 2020

FREE Printable I Love You Grandma Card!

Hello! I hope your weekend was full of sunshine 🌞 We have had lovely weather lately, and it sure is nice!! I am thinking about upcoming Mothers Day and my hubby's mom's birthday - both days which are very close together! I was so excited to see this free printable I Love You Grandma in the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop recently and thought it would be perfect to send along with the other cards and goodies we will be popping in the mail soon. I even printed extra copies off so the girls could colour up their own versions! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! You can find all the details and closeups on this sweet card on the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog. I hope you have a lovely, crafty week friends!


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, how pretty! Your coloring of the scene is wonderful! She will love this!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete