Thursday, April 16, 2020

Hello Farm Girls Layout with Scrap Shotz Pinkfresh Studio March Kit!

Hello! I hope you're all doing great! I have another post for you today on the Scrap Shotz Blog using the beautiful March 2020 Kit featuring the absolutely gorgeous Pinkfresh Studio My Favorite Story collection and the April sketch from the SCT 365-2020 Layout Online Class! I'm continuing to use the photos from my girls at a local farm and love that I was able to use so many photos on these pages!!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day, and be sure to check out the full post on the Scrap Shotz Blog  for closeups and details! 


1 comment:

  1. OMGOODNESS! How cute!! I love the adorable pics of your girls and the wonderful elements and pretty papers... great layout!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete