Thursday, April 30, 2020

Mixed Media Birthday Card!

Hello! I hope you are all doing well. I'm over on the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog today with a cute mixed media birthday card using the Cat With Balloons digital stamp from the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop! I had fun with Dina Wakley Gloss Spray paints and Distress Oxide Mists to create an awesome background before adding this adorable kitty coloured with Copic Markers. I added some cardstock stickers with a birthday sentiment that arrived in the latest SCT Sampler pack! And, in case you're wondering - that fabulous blue splattered paper in the background is from my friend, Nicole Wright's newest collection from Wild Whisper - Fanciful Florals!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog to get closeups and details - and check out the Shop for all kinds of fun clear and digital stamps!

Linked to:


No comments:

Post a Comment