Monday, May 11, 2020

Family Game Night Scrapbook Layouts!

Hello! I hope you all had a lovely weekend! I had a very special Mother's Day and even though I didn't expect to see my oldest daughter, she made a surprise visit to see me and we had a wonderful socially distanced visit. I sure do miss giving her hugs though 💗 If you want to check out the pics from my day you can find them on Instagram here or Facebook! We have definitely been having more family game nights since quarantine and I'm sharing some cute scrapbook layouts on the Scrap Shotz Blog today using the very timely Family Night collection from Carta Bella. In this first layout the girls are playing Apples to Apples, which always gets a lot of giggles!


And in this second layout we are playing Jumanji, which is fun too - and of course you never know what might happen!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the Scrap Shotz Blog to see all the closeups and details on these two fun layouts. Have an amazing week friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment