Friday, May 22, 2020

Indoor Adventure with Wild Whisper!

Hello!! I hope you're all doing well! I'm over on the Wild Whisper Blog with a fun layout using the fabulous NEW Adventure Collection to create a layout about my daughter going to a local play area when she was in Kindergarten. It's amazing how quickly the time passes!! I thought it would be fun to take some indoor pics and use them with the fun papers and sentiments. I cut the Indoor part of the title with my Cricut Maker using the Adventure paper. The May Creative Scrapbooker Sketch was perfect to pull it all together!


I've got all the details and closeups on the Wild Whisper Blog, and don't forget to use the code DTKARLA at the Wild Whisper Shop to save 10% off your purchases!! Have an amazing weekend friends - and if you're looking for even more inspiration, check out the latest Live Videos I've done by scrolling down on my Facebook Page


No comments:

Post a Comment