Monday, May 25, 2020

Monster Birthday - Published in CS Magazine!!

Hello! I hope you all had a lovely weekend! We had a fantastic sunny day on Sunday and I felt like I actually took time to relax... a bit ;) I'm super excited to share a card with you today that just got published in the Summer 2020 issue of the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine! These two sweet monster digis worked perfectly together to send not-too-scary birthday wishes -  I Didn't Eat It Yet Birthday Monster and the Monster Holding Letter. I used them with some fun My Mind's Eye papers and coloured them with Copics in coordinating colours.


I finished up with a cute message that just matched too well to not use from the Mama Elephant birthday messages stamp set in my stash!


Be sure to check out the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine for lots of papercrafting inspiration, and see what they are looking for on their Submissions Page for their next issue! You can find all the details and closeups on this card on the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog - and check out the adorable clear and digis at the Shop. Thanks so much for stopping by - hope your day is crafty and fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment