Wednesday, May 13, 2020

One More Family Game Night Layout plus Video!

Hello! Whew there's a lot going on this week!! And I'm super excited to share this fun layout using the Family Night collection from Carta Bella again for the Scrap Shotz Blog! Today I'm using the fun papers and ephemera packs for an actual trip out - before... you know! As soon as I saw these cute ice cream pics I had to pair them with the awesome food paper from the Family Night Collection.


Here's a look at the video where you can see how this layout came together! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check my posts on the blog all week for some really fun stuff happening!! Don't forget to check the Scrap Shotz Blog for all the closeups and details, and have an awesome week friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment