Saturday, May 30, 2020

Pen Pal Stationary!

Hello! Today I'm sharing an adorable way to bring a smile to a friend - maybe even a new friend! I'm over on the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog with this sweet Gerda Steiner Designs Pen Pal Bear digital stamp that I used to decorate some fun stationary for my new pen pal! I think she's going to like the paper and matching card - be sure to check out the blog for a closeup of both with a coordinating watermark feature! I had fun pairing the cute bear with some circle Sizzix diecuts I ordered from Amazon with a gift card my family gave me for Mother's Day! I love the layers 💛


Thanks so much for stopping by! You can find all the details and closeups on this card on the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog - and check out the adorable clear and digis at the Shop. Thanks so much for stopping by - hope your day is crafty and fun!


Linked to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge - AG
SSS Monday Challenge - Circles

No comments:

Post a Comment