Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Coffee Card & Sale!

Hello friends! I have a post that's ready to wake you up and get your day started! I'm over on the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Blog today with a coffee inspired card using A Brew-Tiful Day! stamp set! Since we're getting close to the end of the school year I thought I'd get started on some teacher cards. I figured this would be the perfect card to add a coffee gift card inside! *PS This stamp set will be 40% off all week, while supplies last!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Blog to see closeups and details and check out A Brew-Tiful Day! on SALE in the shop. Hope you have a fun, fabulous and krafty week my friends!


1 comment:

  1. Your card is so Cute, Love the taller coffee pot. Great coloring, I'm going to have to check out that stamp set. Thanks for sharing and have a great day!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete