Friday, October 2, 2020

DIY Travelers Notebook Book Journal with Wild Whisper Designs!

 Hello friends! I'm back today to show you a project I'm sharing on the Wild Whisper Designs Blog. I recently did a Facebook Live Video for Scrap Shotz, showing how to make a DIY travelers notebook with Wild Whisper products and the We R Memory Keepers book binding tool. I decided to create a book journal for my daughter who loves to read, and I know she'll love to fill this with all the books she's reading and keep little notes on each one! It was so easy, I may just have to make one customized for all my family and friends!


Here's a look at the first page I did, and you can see the rest on the Wild Whisper Designs Blog!

Here's a look at the video showing you lots of NEW Wild Whisper goodies and the exact dimensions to cut your paper to create the journal!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the Wild Whisper Designs Blog for closeups & details of each page and a list of products I used from the Wild Whisper Designs Shop. Don't forget, you can save 10% off at the WW Store with the code DTKARLA, so happy shopping!! 


Linked to:
SSS Monday Challenge - Add A Photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment