Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Good Eeeeevening Halloween Card!

 Howdy friends! I'm over on the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog today sharing a fun Halloween card for Inspirational Wednesday! P.S. that means you'll find a sale on not one, but two of the stamp sets I used today!! I love Halloween, and I love making cards for this fun event! Our Halloween will definitely be different this year, but I love that I can still make cards and give them out!!


How cool is the inside of this card?!! I paired stamps and stencils to add even more spooky goodness!


Products used:
Spooky Suckers Stamp Set 🠞On Sale!!
Haunted House Stamp Set 🠞On Sale!!
Scaredy Cat Stamp Set
Stormy SkyBubbly Blue & Wicked Black Krafty Kolours Inks

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog to see closeups and get all the details on how I made this card!! And have an amazing day friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment