Friday, November 27, 2020

Handmade Travelers Notebook Gardening Journal with Video! Watch Now!

 Hello friends! I'm popping in today to share a project I made Live on the Scrap Shotz Facebook Page last week. I shared how to make a travelers notebook with the We R Memory Keepers Book Binding Tool and NEW Wild Whisper Designs Supplies! I decided to use this journal to document the plants and flowers we planted this summer, and add in any nature we see that makes us happy, flowers on a walk, trees with fall leaves... I can't wait to fill it up with beautiful things! Here's a look at what I have done so far.




Here's a look at the video with exact dimensions to use if you want to create one of these yourself!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear if you use travelers notebooks!! You can find the one I created as a book journal HERE!





No comments:

Post a Comment