Thursday, November 26, 2020

Jolly Character Christmas Card!

Hello crafty friends! I'm back today with a sweet Christmas card using the adorable Jolly Characters and Comfort and Joy Paper from Close To My Heart! Over the past couple months I've been doing a fun collab with one of my friends Jennifer Smith and sharing some creative projects using some of the awesome supplies in her Shop!! I'd love for you to check her out - you can find her online at her BlogWebsiteFacebook page and Instagram! I couldn't wait to colour up these super sweet mini characters to add to this cute Christmas card. I used my Cricut Maker to cut out a scallop edged rectangle and a frame with 9 circles cut to fit these cute images using the Comfort and Joy Paper.


I even used the Maker to draw a circle frame with one of the gold Cricut pens. After colouring in the Jolly Characters images - and they colour up quick! - I popped up the frame with foam tape. I even cut a coordinating bow and then added some Nuvo glitter drops for shine! This set is going to be perfect for a December album, journaling, calendars, tags and mini cards too!!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out Jennifer and all the fun things in the CTMH Shop! I hope you have an amazing week friends!





1 comment:

  1. So CUTE Karla! I love the little images in each circle! Adorable!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete