Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps November Skrappy Challenge!

Good morning krafty friends! It's November and that means it's time for a brand new SKRAPPY CHALLENGE with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! The theme of course is ANYTHING BUT A CARD! For this challenge you can make anything that strikes your fancy....except a card! I decided to make a couple cute Christmas tags for this project today - because we all know you can't have too many extra tags when you start wrapping those gifts! I'm using the adorable Shake It Up and coordinating Shake It Up Polar Bears Stamp Sets for these sweet tags.


 I started off by diecutting the snowglobe gift tags from P13 Four Seasons Winter paper and then stamping the adorable images. I coloured them in with Copic Markers and added some white gel pen highlights. I really love all the cute accessories in these stamp sets - I added the sweet antler headband to my little bear and gave him a bright red polka dot scarf. 


I stamped a little sentiment banner for each tag using Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Kolour Inks and threaded some pretty Christmasy twine through the top. I finished off each tag with some tiny red Seashore Krafty Dots and added a few Sprinkletz snowflakes. I'm sure these will make my gifts even more special! 

So design a new scrapbook page, bookmark, tag, altered item, planner page, art journal, ATC cards...whatever you like! Just make sure to include some Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps products and make sure it's a new creation! As soon as we have at least five people playing along, we'll be giving away a $10 gift voucher to the krafty shop as the monthly prize!


You have until Monday, November 30th to enter and you can submit as many new creations as you like for more chances to WIN! You can link up to the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog, and also be sure to share your designs on the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps' Krafty Friends facebook page because we love to see your stuff! Check out some more inspiration from the Krafty Team below and be inspired to get krafty!!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment